Congrats to everyone who survived "Murph" on Saturday. We had a really great showing and a ton of people pushing themselves in whatever version of the workout they were able to do! Some PRs, some weight vests, and a lot of fun had by all.
We have lots of fun activities planned for the month of June! As always, everyone is invited to bring a friend. To recap:
- Sat June 3 - Clean & Jerk clinic at 8:30am, followed by WOD at 9:30am, followed by drinks at 81 Bay Brewing at noon
- Sun June 4 - Bike the Bay! - Grab your bike and meet us at the gym where we will ride along Bayshore to the Tampa Riverwalk, stopping for drinks/food along the way
- Sat June 10 - FREE Fundamentals Fast Track - learn/review 12 fundamental movements of CrossFit, this is perfect for people who want to try CrossFit - it's normally $199 for 6 sessions.
- Sun June 11 - Yoga with Michelle but at 9am this time!
- Monday June 12 - Friday June 16 - FREE Week for all new people. Tell your friends they can come workout for the week for free with no strings attached!
- Sunday June 18 - Yoga with Michelle
- Sunday June 25 - Golf Scramble - all skill levels welcome, sign up at the gym!
About tomorrow's workout: yes it's running, yes you could do it at home but you aren't going to. This will make you better in all things. So don't skip it!
A. Every 2 mins x 10 mins:
Rest 5 mins
B. 10 min EMOM: