I'm guessing by now most of you listen to podcasts, or have at least heard of them. (if not then I don't know what you're listening to in your car) For our upcoming nutrition challenge, I thought I would share some of the podcasts I listen to on a regular basis that are informative about nutrition. Many of these I have been listening to for years, and continue to learn from the hosts and guests they interview in regards to many different subjects.
- Balanced Bites podcast with Diane Sanfilippo and Liz Wolfe (both are nutritional therapists like me)
- The Ladies Dish podcast (also with 3 NTCs)
- The Paleo Solution Podcast with Robb Wolf
- Is this Podcast Paleo? with Kristen and Everett (touch on both nutrition and crossfit)
- Pursuing Health with Julie Foucher (CrossFit games athlete)
- the BirthFit podcast (all things related to healthy pregnancy)
So if you listen to any of these, let me know!
Tuesday's Training: CrossFit + Get Toned
A. 3 rounds:
Rest 2 mins
B. 2 rounds:
Rest 3 mins
C. 1 round: